[auto_thumb width=”547″ height=”210″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”” alt=”” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”] http://krisvoelkerdesigns.biz/gary-7/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/greatpeople.jpg [/auto_thumb]
A talented staff begins with the critical step of hiring great people. With the high cost of recruiting and hiring, and the need to recruit and retain the best, this session is a “must” for all employees who participate on a behavioral interview team.
Behavioral Interviewing, evaluating a candidate’s past experience and behaviors to determine their potential for success, is the most accurate predictor of future performance. With the high cost of recruiting and hiring, and the need to recruit and retain the best, this session is a “must” for all employees who participate on an interview team. In this workshop, participants will learn:
– The S-T-A-R concept, and be able to ask behavioral questions to gather data, develop rapport and create a complete picture of a candidate.
– How interview bias impacts the selection process.
– Employment legislation and practices.
– How to manage the Behavioral Interview “system approach” including roles-process-planning-conducting the interview-evaluation and selection.
Participants will also practice effective communications skills to improve interview quality and results.
1. Interviewers will be more able to accurately measure candidates and predict future behavior by utilizing Behavioral Interviewing techniques and strategies ensuring the “right” hire and fit;
2. Implement “system approach,” and simplify/streamline current interview process, reducing cycle time;
3. Create a positive and fair environment and process, reflecting a positive image of the company;
4. Hire the best qualified people that reflect the diversity within the company, while meeting legal compliance;
5. Improve interview quality and “selling” the applicant, attracting the most qualified candidates.