[auto_thumb width=”547″ height=”210″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”” alt=”” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”] http://krisvoelkerdesigns.biz/gary-7/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/intelligence.jpg [/auto_thumb]
To be successful in today’s workplace, our ability to understand and effectively manage emotions in both ourselves and others is crucial to career and relationship development. Emotional Intelligence, or EQ, has become the new yardstick by which employees and leaders are measured. Participants will assess their EQ abilities and learn basic skills related to personal competence and social competence.
1. Learn key concepts in emotional intelligence;
2. Discover your emotional intelligence skill levels;
3. Understand the business case for emotional intelligence;
4. Observe emotional intelligence in action;
5. Learn techniques for raising self and social awareness, and managing your emotions and
6. Set emotional intelligence development goals.